- Absorbent under-arms to avoid heat rash.
- Safe and comfortable enough to use all night long and for naps.
- Large, loose bottom for freedom of movement.
- No hook and loop fastener to scratch and wake baby or to damage other clothes in the laundry.
- Shortened zipper with top snap zips easier and avoids pinching baby’s chin.
- Bottom-up zipper provides easier/safer start for restless/squirming babies.
- Sleeveless to allow freedom of movement for self-soothing and prevents overheating.
- Scoop neck keeps blanket from baby’s chin to avoid triggering the rooting response.
- Padded underarms absorb perspiration and eliminates chafing or heat rashes.
- Tapered design retains warmth and provides room for development of hips and knees.
- Zippered bottom allows for easy diaper changes.
Similar Swaddling Blankets & Sleep Bags
Other Miracle Ware Products
Katie: about a year ago
This is not my fave sleep sack. The zipper at the bottom is not very wide so not super easy for changes compared to zippers that are bottom to top or all the way down the side. The material is not very soft, just like a cotton t shirt with some stretch. It is lighter fabric though so good for summer or warmer houses.