One Size Cloth Diapers, fit from newborn to toilet training. This amazing terry cloth diaper actually grows with your child! Soft rib-knit binding covers the elastic at waist and leg openings. The strategically placed snaps are easily manipulated to accommodate your baby's growing needs, and are reinforced to ensure that they never pull out of the cloth diaper. The lightly brushed terry provides your baby with a wonderful, comfortable and beautifully-fitting garment.
The high tech fabric quickly wicks away moisture leaving baby's skin dry to the touch. This lightweight, 100% polyester fabric helps prevent diaper rash, reduces staining and rinses easily.
Size: 8.5lbs to 25lbs
Wash Care Instructions:
1. Wet cloth diapers go directly into the diaper pail, no rinsing is necessary. Soiled cloth diapers are rinsed in the toilet, then put into the diaper pail.
2. When the pail is full, dump the cloth diapers directly into the washing machine.
3. Pre-rinse or do a short cycle with warm water and detergent. Use the detergent you use for the rest of your laundry (without bleach). Avoid the use of fabric softeners, or use just a small amount (over use may result in reduced absorbency).
4. Wash the cloth diapers in a full cycle, at highest water level, using hot water, and your household detergent (without bleach). Bleach is very harsh against your baby’s skin and may damage the cloth diaper's fibers and elastics
5. The washed cloth diapers may either be line dried or dried in the dryer.
For more information on All In One Cloth Diapers, read our All In One Cloth Diapers Buying Guide!
These are so comfy looking on my baby. They are on the bigger size for a one-size but we are able to get a great fir on my 5 month old. Great customer service fast shipping and great price! I am very happy with all the Motherease products I've ordered from well.ca
Love them for bed time great price fast shipping can't complain. Havent used them on a lil baby but i still fold them for my 19 month old love that they will last us a long time
Can't go wrong for the price! These are GREAT overnight diapers (with a booster and a cover)
Motherease one size diapers have been great for us - 8 months now and not one single blowout. (Definitely NOT something that can be said about the disposable diapers we've used.)