Native Jefferson Gloss Youth Princess Pink & Shell White
It’s the leader of lite-ness and the original EVA all-star, the uncompromisable Jefferson. Like any reigning ruler of the ring, the Jefferson encompasses all of the fine features that you’d expect from a Native shoe. It’s shock absorbent, odor resistant, hand-washable, and comes in an infinite assortment of colors and treatments. Capabilities clouds could only dream of.
- Rubber rand and toe
- Injection molded EVA construction
- Shock Absorbent
- Odour resistant
- Mondolite weight
How to Care for EVA Shoes:
EVA shoes can be hand-washed using mild soap and baking soda. Wash with a cloth or soft brush and let dry in a cool shaded area. Never put your shoes in the washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher! EVA shoes are heat-formed, so they can be heat-deformed. They advise on our product tags to store shoes away from direct sun or heat, as they can warp due to the EVA composition. They also advise against leaving them in hot cars.
Where can I recycle my Native Shoes?
- Find your nearest Canada Post Office.
- Bring in your old footwear in a properly sized box or bag.
- Give the Canada Post representative our return authorization number: PR747684.
- They will provide you with a label, complete the form, affix it to your package and you are done.
- Canada Post will send us your footwear and we will donate (where appropriate) or break down and recycle your footwear for you.