- Non toxic
- For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas
- Shake well
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colour fastness by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use on those surfaces
- Always use at full strength
Not recommended for use on silks, leather, or suede.
- Wipe as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth.
- For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush.
- If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
- Wipe up excess odour-causing material.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover.
- For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odour, this means that Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover did not reach ALL the odour-causing material. Pinpoint odour source and repeat cleaning process.
- Saturate stain and odour areas with Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover at full strength.
- Wash as usual.