- Non toxic
- For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas
- Shake well
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colour fastness by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use on those surfaces
- Always use at full strength
Not recommended for use on silks, leather, or suede.
- Wipe as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth.
- For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush.
- If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
- Wipe up excess odour-causing material.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover.
- For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odour, this means that Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover did not reach ALL the odour-causing material. Pinpoint odour source and repeat cleaning process.
- Saturate stain and odour areas with Nature's Miracle Stain and Odour Remover at full strength.
- Wash as usual.
Similar Dog Accessories & Grooming
Jasmine: about a year ago
This is the very best cleaner for pet accidents, potty training accidents, and kid puke. It's saved our carpet, car seats, couch, and mattress numerous times. This formula has a very neutral scent, so it's great for those who are sensitive to scents like I am, yet it's powerful enough to get rid of every last bit of odour from these nasty fluids.