Nelson Naturals Colloidal Silver Remineralizing Toothpaste offers the perfect mix of premium ingredients without the use of unnecessary harsh and toxic ingredients. This alkalizing formula helps to create the ideal environment in your mouth to maximize the removal of bacteria that can cause cavities and bad breath. The concentrated minerals provide a chemical free alternative to fluoride and helps to encourage the natural remineralization process, making your teeth stronger and healthier. With no artificial flavours or colours, and just the power of pure essential oils, this formula is super tasty and refreshing! And yes, it’s in a jar!
Directions: Use as normal toothpaste.
Full Ingredients List and Uses:
- Calcium Carbonate: A fine chalk that occurs naturally, and is used as a mild abrasive that whitens and polishes teeth.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda, it is well known for cleaning and whitening teeth because it acts as a mild abrasive. It has no known toxicity or carcinogenicity.
- Colloidal Silver: Considered by many experts to be the best natural antibiotic ever discovered, Nelson Naturals produces colloidal silver to enhance the natural benefits of their toothpaste. Not only does colloidal silver combat against harmful bacteria and pathogens in the mouth, but it also aids in healing which lowers the risk of these bacteria and pathogens entering the bloodstream orally.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt has been used in the field of oral hygiene for thousands of years and modern science reaffirms its role as an anti-bacterial agent which helps prevent gingivitis, bad breath, and even eases pain and aids healing.
- Xylitol: Used for its dental benefits and natural sweetness. Though xylitol can be derived from corn, at Nelson Naturals they only use xylitol that has been derived from North American grown birch trees. Xylitol helps to restore a proper pH balance to the mouth which creates an environment that is inhospitable to harmful bacteria’s that lead to many dental problems, such as tooth decay and gum disease. Consistent use of small amounts of xylitol has also been shown to enhance the protective factors of saliva by keeping the salivary minerals in a useful form, which can enhance the remineralization of the enamel.
- Castile Soap: Helps create a familiar foaming action that enhances the overall cleaning properties of the toothpaste. Nelson Naturals uses organic and fair trade soaps.
- Natural Flavoring: All of their toothpaste is flavored by 100% pure, natural extract.
- Trace minerals: Nelson Naturals includes trace minerals to enhance the remineralizing effect of their toothpaste. The other ingredients in this toothpaste create an environment in the mouth which allows the teeth to make use of these trace minerals.
Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Toxin Free
Other Nelson Naturals Products
Gillian: a few months ago
Not for us. I really wanted to love it: natural, made in Canada, recycable packaging, great ingredients. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The jar is annoying. I thought I'd love it because it's recyable, but the kids can't really get their own toothpaste with it. The flavour is unpalatable to the point that the kids won't use it. I'll be sticking with our other natural toothpaste.
Ellen: a few months ago
This is not like regular toothpaste. It works amazingly well...my teeth feel hygienist clean when I use it. However, my children did not like the taste. It definitely has a very distinct baking soda flavour. Other than that, it is extremely effective tooth paste. I will try the Spearmint or Thieves Blend next time.
Shidan: a few months ago
The tooth paste dried up very quickly. We wasted most of the bottle because of that. There were couple times we didn't close the lid all the way but that was enough to dry up a good amount of the paste. My daughter complaints about the taste. It's also very pasty. My husband commented that it's not a very sanitary design because you have to dip your brush in the bottle. I will not buy it again, nor will I recommend to anyone!