This Nonna Pia's Strawberry Fig Balsamic Reduction is made with 100% Balsamic Vinegar from Modena Italy, slow cooked and reduced to perfection.
- Gluten Free
- No thickening Agents
- Small Batch & Hand Crafted
- 2 year shelf life (even after opening)
- Made with 100% Baslamic Vinegar from Modena Italy
- Non GMO Cane Sugar
- SALAD VINAIGRETTE: with oil or on its own for LOW FAT option
- MARINADE: Red meats, Duck, Game, Pork, Chicken or Tofu
- DIP: Fresh Breads, Pizza, Meats OR Fruit.
- SOUP & SAUCES: add a splash at the end of cooking to bring flavours together
- BRAISING: add a splash at the end of Braising/ Frying OR Grilling, gives whole dish a deep, rich, slightly sweet flavor
- SYRUP: warm or cold drizzle over ice cream especially with strawberries
- GARNISH: Decorate a plate or sprinkle on canapes
- NEW TREND in Soda or Cocktails: dilute in soda water or mix with bourbon or rye for a Strawberry Fig Old-Fashioned
Ingredients: Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italy, granulated cane sugar (non GMO) fresh strawberries, mission figs. Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulphites
Frances: more than a year ago
Oh wow! This is worth every cent it costs! Can't find enough superlatives to describe what it does for my taste buds! I thought I'd save it for special occasions but why not make every day a special occasion when you can knock any meal up a notch with a treat like this!?!? SOOO good!