Made of nothing but organic fair trade sesame seeds, Nuts To You
Organic Fair Trade Sesame Tahini can be used in the same ways as other
nut and seed butters. It also makes tasty sauces, dressings and dips.
- Canadian-made in Paris, Ontario
- Made from organic, fair trade sesame seeds grown in Nicaragua
- Contains no added salt, sugar or tropical oils
- Good source of vegetable protein, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus
- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International
- Sesame seeds certified fair trade by FLO-CERT
- Dairy, wheat, soy and gluten-free
Ingredients: Mechanically hulled, dry-roasted organic sesame seeds
Similar Nut & Seed Butters
Other Nuts to You Products
Kristen: a few months ago
This should not be called tahini, as the consistency is not the consistency that tahini should be. A proper name would be "Sesame Mash". Much too thick and gritty for most recipes, or for everyday use (I typically mix tahini and pure maple syrup, and spread it on rice cakes, for breakfast). Tahini should be incredibly smooth. Nuts to You, though a fabulous brand, fails at in the tahini department.