Orange Natuals Probiotic Powder Toddler to Teen
Description & Features
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria or live microorganisms, that work by colonizing the small and large intestines. They inhibit the growth and activity of harmful organisms. Research shows that certain strains of probiotics can be helpful for restoring a healthy gut flora after the use of antibiotics and in diarrhea cases. Orange Naturals probiotic powder is formulated with species naturally found in the human intestinal microflora and frequently documented in the research for their therapeutic action.
Recommended Use: Temporarily modifies intestinal flora.
Directions: Dissolve powder in liquid. Take with meals, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
- Ages 1-2: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 1 time per day;
- ages 3-5: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 2 times per day;
- ages 6-11: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 3 times per day;
- ages 12 and over: ½ teaspoon, 2 times per day.
Ingredients: Each ¼ teaspoon contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.194 billion CFU,
- Lactobacillus plantarum 0.780 billion CFU,
- Bifidobacterium longum 0.300 billion CFU,
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 0.300 billion CFU,
- Bifidobacterium breve 0.120 billion CFU,
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 0.102 billion CFU,
- Bifidobacterium infantis 0.102 billion CFU,
- Lactobacillus helveticus 0.102 billion CFU.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid.
Cautions and Warnings: Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain, or if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products.
Known or Potential Drug Interactions: Do not use if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.