Add this delicious nutrient dense Probiotic Cranberry Powder to water, coconut water, your favorite juice, smoothies, shakes, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, porridge, berries, pudding, apple sauce, pancakes, breads, baked goods, salads, soups, wraps, stir-fry, quinoa, rice and pasta dishes, raw superfood desserts and more!
For optimal PAC antioxidant efficacy do not use in boiling hot drinks or recipes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A Delicious Blend of Whole Cranberry Fruit and Cranberry Seed Powder
- A Concentrated Formula with Guaranteed Purity and Potency
- Each teaspoon contains a minimum of 139mg of guaranteed PACS (Proanthocyanidins), both soluble and insoluble, the strongest potency of complete PACs in an organic whole food cranberry product
- Proanthocyanidins are the antioxidants found in cranberry associated with urinary tract health.
- DNA Authentication and Fingerprint Technology in order to ensure high quality assurance standards for both purity as well as potency of key bioactives in cranberry such as proanthocyanidins
- Provides 5 Billion Probiotics per serving
- A Synbiotic Superfood formula with both prebiotics and probiotics
- Supports Optimal Digestive and Urinary Tract Health
- Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2 has excellent survivability, stability, safety and efficacy and survives stomach acidity
- Delicious sweet and tart berry taste
- Delicately sweetened with Coconut Palm Sugar and Monk Fruit Extract
- 100% Canadian Grown, Environmentally-Conscious, Vertically Integrated From Farm to Shelf
- Multi-functional, nutrient dense, daily antioxidant and probiotic all in one formula
- A broad range of applications from drinks to smoothies to cereals to baking
- No added fillers, additives, preservatives, colors or cane sugar
Ingredients: Organic Whole Cranberry Fruit Powder, Organic Cranberry Seed Powder, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Monk Fruit Extract with Erythritol, Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2, Organic Berry Flavor, Organic Salt (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.