- Less wiping for more gentle cleaning
- 20% thicker versus regular Pampers Wipes
- Softgrip Texture for a gentle clean
- Dermatologist tested
- Perfume free and hypoallergenic
- Clinicall proven to be mild
- Earn Pampers Rewards Points!
- Refill with Pampers Sensitive Wipes
Ingredients: Water/EAU/Agua, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol.
Other Pampers Products
Meaghan: more than a year ago
I only buy Pampers wipes. I found the Huggies were drier, left behind little bits and shredded or disintegrated when I used them. The sensitive is nice because it doesn't overpower you with perfume, and it seemed true to its name - it has never caused any reaction or irritation for my little one.