High-energy nutrition with fibre for children 1 to 10 years of age. Increased nutrient density provides more calories in less volume. Also provides the benefits of fibre. Ideal for children that need a concentrated caloric intake.
- For children with fluid restriction
- For children with volume sensitivity
- For children with malnutrition
- For children with failure to thrive
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition
- Not for children under 1 year of age unless specified by a doctor
- Not for children with galactosemia
- Complete, balanced nutrition.
- High-calorie formula (1.5 Cal/mL) to provide more calories in less volume.
- High-nutrient density.
- Provides 1.8 g total dietary fibre
(MKD) Water, corn maltodextrin, high oleic safflower oil or high oleic sunflower oil, sodium caseinate, soy oil, sucrose, medium chain triglycerides (modified coconut oil and/or palm kernel oil), calcium caseinate fibre, whey protein concentrate, potassium citrate, fructo-oligosaccharides, modified oat hulls, soy cotyledon fibre, natural and artificial flavour, calcium phosphate tribasic, magnesium chloride, gum arabic, potassium phosphate dibasic, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, sodium citrate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, choline chloride, sodium chloride, ascorbic acid, taurine, m-inositol, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, niacinamide, L-carnitine, dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, d-calcium pantothenate, citric acid, cupric sulphate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, manganese sulphate, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate, phylloquinone, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin. May contain potassium hydroxide.