- DECT technology guarantees zero interference and 100% privacy
- Energy saving Smart ECO mode
- Reassurance with crystal clear sound
- LED light to signal noise levels
- Monitor the temperature in the baby's room
- Stay connected with talk back
- Comforting nightlight and lullabies to calm your little on
- Range up to 330 meters
- Operating time on battery: 18 hours
- Charging time: 10 hours
- Includes: power adapter, batteries, user manual, quick start guide
Other Philips AVENT Products
Karen: a few months ago
This is a pretty good quality baby monitor. I have actually purchased three of them! One for home, one for my parents' house and one as a shower gift. We did have a problem with the cord on the base unit, probably from my daughter playing with it (unplugged) but were able to order a replacement online. I don't really use the music feature but I suppose it's not too annoying. The temperature feature is quite helpful. Anyway, it does what it needs to.
Lenore: more than a year ago
This product is crystal clear. I don't mind the music at all as some people have complained. I like how quiet I can set it. I find it hard to get musical sleep Gadgets to be quiet enough. My only complaint would be that I find the parent unit doesn't last very long--10-15 hours before going dead. So you have to make sure if you don't need it on that you turn it off. But really good product for the most part.