- DHA: DHA is important for your baby’s brain and eye development as well as their hand-eye coordination. If you are like most women, however, you’re probably not getting enough DHA from your diet alone.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is common in North America, affecting approximately 20% of women in their childbearing years. Supplementing with iron will help reduce fatigue, increase stamina and resistance to infection.
- Folic Acid: Folic Acid is required for protein synthesis and hence is essential to support a woman’s increased blood volume during pregnancy. Also, folic acid has been shown to decrease the incidences of developing neural tube defects.
- Vitamin D: Pregnant and nursing mothers are encouraged to increase their Vitamin D intake in order to maintain their own bone density and to optimize the musculoskeletal development of the fetus.
- Calcium: EasyMulti® Prenatal DOES NOT contain calcium as it inhibits the absorption of nutrients, such as iron and hence should be taken separately. Platinum developed Prenatal Calcium to compliment the needs of pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Gluten Free*
- Lactose Free
- Peanut Free
Recommended Adult Dosage: One capsule daily with a meal.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose (from vegetable cellulose), Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (from coconut), Chlorophyll.
Caution: Contains vitamin K. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
Other Platinum Naturals Products
Megan: more than a year ago
This is a great vitamin! I especially appreciate the integrity of this Canadian company. When I ordered a new bottle, it arrived with a tag explaining that they had changed the formula to meet the latest guidelines for a safe and healthy pregnancy. They didn't just randomly and secretly change the formula, but they kept the consumer informed! Thank you Platinum Naturals! This vitamin does make me a tad nauseous if I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, so I take it at bedtime. I compliment it with Platinum Naturals PreNatal Calcium, which I take in the morning. I also appreciate that well.ca sells the bottles of 120 capsules, which is a better deal. Most grocery, drug and health food stores in my area only sell the 60 capsule bottles. And they are made in Canada! How can you beat that?