Swim around with Playmobil's Octopus with Baby. Perfect for the bath, the beach or the pool. The octopuses change colour in warm water.
- The large and small octopuses are made from special thermochrome plastic.
- If the water temperature changes, the colour of the plastic also changes. This heat-sensitive colour change takes place at temperatures of 33°C and above. After it cools, the colour of the plastic returns to its original colour.
- Large octopus colour change: Caribbean blue/white
- Small octopus colour change: Red/light yellow
- Some of the tentacles have a grip so that they can grip or hold objects.