Polysporin Kids Antibiotic Cream
Description & Features
Polysporin HEAL-FAST Formula for kids provides infection protection to speed healing. It contains lidocaine hydrochloride for fast-acting pain relief.
Features & Benefits:
- Best suited for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Non-greasy cream absorbs quickly to allow drying
- Non-staining & odourless
- 2 Antibiotics plus lidocaine hydrochloride
- Appropriate for all ages
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse: Clean affected area thoroughly.
- Treat: Apply POLYSPORIN Kids to the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- Protect: Apply a sterile bandage, such as BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandage, if available.
Medicinal Ingredients (per gram): 10,000 units Polymyxin B (as sulfate), 0.25 mg gramicidin and 50 mg lidocaine hydrochloride.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): methylparaben, mineral oil, petrolatum, polysorbate, propylene glycol, water, wax.
CAUTIONS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use over large areas of the body, in deep or puncture wounds, on animal bites or serious burns, or for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a doctor.