Features & Benefits:
- Best suited for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Non-greasy cream absorbs quickly to allow drying
- 2 Antibiotics plus lidocaine hydrochloride
- Appropriate for all ages
- Cleanse: Clean affected area thoroughly.
- Treat: Apply POLYSPORIN Plus Pain Relief Cream to the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- Protect: Apply a sterile bandage, such as BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandage, if available.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): methylparaben, mineral oil, petrolatum, polysorbate, propylene glycol, water, wax.
CAUTIONS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use over large areas of the body, in deep or puncture wounds, on animal bites or serious burns, or for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Similar Antiseptics & Ointments
Other Polysporin Products
Kathy: more than a year ago
This is a great product unless you have sensitive skin. I used it on a cat scratch and it caused a very bad allergic reaction ... itching that spread everywhere ... it was terrible. I had to go on prednisone to relieve it. So just be careful ... now I stick to the regular polysporin without the topical pain reliever.