Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant
Description & Features
- Pre-Seed is specially formulated for couples trying to conceive
- Clinically shown to be fertility-friendly
- Helps support sperm quality
- Mimics your own fertile fluids
- Developed by doctors and used by fertility clinics
2. Pre-Seed can be applied prior to intercourse. Applying it before you begin making love allows the moisture to disperse throughout the vagina and offers more spontaneity. Many women apply Pre-Seed about 10-15 minutes before intercourse.
3. With the plunger pushed in, attach the applicator to the Pre-Seed tube by twisting the end of the applicator firmly onto the tube.
4. Gently squeeze the Pre-Seed into the applicator by applying pressure to the bottom of the tube and continue squeezing until the plunger moves up and the applicator is filled to the desired level. Many women will choose the 2 or 3 gm fill line to meet their needs. Untwist the applicator from the tube. Be sure and keep the open end of the applicator upright, until it is inserted in the vagina, so that product is not spilled.
5. After each use, firmly replace the cap and roll up the tube from the bottom. Do not leave Pre-Seed uncapped between uses.
6. Do not store Pre-Seed in the applicator for more than 30 minutes prior to use. This means if you draw Pre-Seed into the applicator but not insert it inside the vagina within 30 minutes, the unused Pre-Seed needs to be discarded and the applicator thrown away.
7. To apply Pre-Seed, gently insert the applicator deep into the vagina. This can be done while standing, lying down or sitting (such as on the toilet). If the applicaot is difficult or uncomfortable to insert, pull it back to the vulvar opening and redirect the applicator more to the center of the vagina. Usually this will mean pointing the applicator more toward your back as you insert it. You can also use your fingers to apply some Pre-Seed from the tube directly to your external genitalia to help ease applicator insertion.
8. Once inside the vagina, hold the barrel of the applicator in place and slowly push the plunger all the way in to release the lubricant into the vagina.
9. Remove both parts of the applicator from the vagina.
10. Discard the applicator following use. DO NOT REUSE APPLICATORS.
Directions: External Application: 1. Squeeze a small amount of Pre-Seed (size of a quarter or teaspoon) onto your fingers and apply to genital area. Vary amount to achieve desired lubrication. Pre-Seed’s mild ingredients may require you to apply a bit more initially than you might with other products, in order to saturate the skin and provide longer lasting lubrication.
Ingredients: Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Potassium Phosphate, Propylparaben
Caution: 1.If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately, and if it persists consult a physician. 2. Pre-Seed is not a contraceptive. It does not harm sperm or interfere with their function. 3. Keep out of reach of children. 4. Do not use if quality seal on the tube is broken; instead return contents to place of purchase. 5. Pre-Seed is extremely slippery; clean up any spills immediately. 6. Do not use product if active infection or vaginal trauma is present. 7. DO NOT USE AFTER EXPIRATION DATE. Expiration date can be found on the tube crimp and the outside carton (4-number year and 2-number month)
Indications: The applicators are for single use only. Dispose of each applicator after use by placing it in a trash receptacle. DO NOT REUSE APPLICATOR. If additional lubrication is needed, use a new applicator or apply by hand. Store at room temperature 2°C to 30°C.