VegEssential™ embraces the wisdom of consuming an alkaline-forming, whole-food diet and draws on almost 100 plant-based ingredients to deliver an incredible spectrum of both micro and macro nutrients. It is also dairy, trans fat and cholesterol free, with no added sugars and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
- A convenient one-a-day, All in One smoothie!
- Enhances lean muscle growth
- Strengthens immune function
- Supports healthy skin, eyes, bones and teeth
- Assists with healthy liver and thyroid function
- Helps to detoxify and alkalize the body
- Derived from pea, organic rice, organic hemp, chia and cranberry. This represents more complete protein than 4 eggs, without replying on any animal sources.
- Including both soluble and insoluble forms. Every scoop supplies more fibre than a whole bowl full of oatmeal.
- From phospholipids, flax, borage, pumpkin, primrose and safflower. This combination yields a complete array of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
- Featuring green tea, blueberry, grape seeds, red wine extract, lycopene, resveratrol and lutein. With an antioxidant score of -5,000 ORAC units, a single serving satisfies your entire daily requirement.
- With a blend of 23 vegetables and green food concentrates, VegEssential™ provides a whole spectrum of plant-based super foods.
- Each serving gives you more than your full daily requirement of Vitamin A, E and C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Chromium and Manganese.
Similar Greens & Antioxidants
Other Progressive Products
Jenna: about a year ago
The taste is awful.
I wanted a healthier option for my morning protein shake, so I bought this product. I am used to unflavoured whey protein, which doesn't taste like much. However, this product is not "unflavoured". It tastes like what I imagine grass tastes like. I tried to give it away, but all of my friends disliked the taste as well.
The only way to overpower the taste is to add lots of chocolate...which is not the healthier option I was looking for.