Tip: Apply the eczema balm where needed and cover the area with gauze, bandages, cotton gloves or cotton fabric.
98% Organic Ingredients + 2 % Vitamin E = 100% Natural Skincare
- Calendula oil calms inflamed skin
- Rose hip oil stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of scars
- Hemp oil deeply hydrates and softens
- Zinc restores damaged tissue and reduces irritation
- Turmeric relieves itchiness and swelling. (Turmeric gives this balm its yellow color, and can stain white fabric)
All Province Apothecary products are free of fillers, pesticides, dyes,
petroleum, synthetic chemicals + fragrances, GMOs, and animal testing.
About Province Apothecary Products:
- Hand-made in small batches on a weekly basis to ensure freshness
- Made with organic, raw materials sourced from small, Canadian companies
- Packaged by hand with biodegradable labels that are foil stamped by a local artist
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive oil* [infused with Calendula flowers*, Plaintain leaves*, St. John’s wort flowers*, Comfrey leaves*, Oregon Grape root*], Hemp oil*, Flax Oil*, Zinc oxide, Beeswax*, Rose hip oil*, Borage oil*, Sea Buckthorn oil*, and GMO-Free Vitamin E. *Certified organic