95% Organic Ingredients + 5% Wild-Crafted Ingredients = 100% Natural Skincare
Great for: Normal, Combination and Mature skin.
- Helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves tone, texture and softens skin
- Balances the production of sebum
- Skin will look and feel radiant and nourished
About Province Apothecary Products:
- Hand-made in small batches on a weekly basis to ensure freshness
- Made with organic, raw materials sourced from small, Canadian companies
- Packaged by hand in protective blue glass* with biodegradable labels that are foil stamped by a local artist
Please note: Due to freezing, this product ships in blue plastic bottles November to April
Directions: Use 1-2 times per day. Apply a thin layer of moisturizer to face and neck in upward, circular motions. For best results use directly after Province Apothecary Serum.
Ingredients: Water, Rose flower water*, Apricot oil*, Jojoba seed oil*, Grape seed oil*, Emulsimulse (Vegetable wax), Calendula oil*, Evening primrose oil*, Rose hip oil*, Carrot root oil*, GMO-free Vitamin E, Rosemary seed extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Grapefruit extract, therapeutic essential oils of: Lavender, Neroli, Frankincense, Immortelle, and Rose otto. *Certified Organic
**Emulsimulseis is a naturally-sourced, biodegradable emulsifier made from glycerine and plant fatty acids, used to stabilize this product and enhance your skin’s softness. ECOCERT approved, Certified Organic, and vegan.
**Lactobacillus Ferment and Grapefruit seed extract are naturally-occurring preservatives that are antimicrobial, non-comedogenic, and antioxidant. ECOCERT approved, Certified Organic, and vegan.