Smooth and conceal fine lines and imperfections with this moisturizing, full coverage formula from Pure Anada. A non-greasy texture with the skin-loving benefits of virgin, organic coconut oil. Infused with Argan & Sea Buckthorn, this truly is superfood for your skin!
Apply directly to clean, moisturized skin, making sure to blend well.
For less coverage, you may mix the foundation with your favorite moisturizer.
- Arctic Alabaster - A porcelain shade of foundation for the very lightest of skin tones. A white shade of foundation slight pink undertones, Arctic Alabaster is perfect for people who can never find a foundation light enough for their complexion.
- Beige in Banff - This is a medium shade of foundation for a lady who has a deep pink complexion. It also blends well on tanned Caucasian skin with beige, (as opposed to gold) undertones.
- Prairie Rose - This is a cool beige shade in the light range. It suites the fair complexion that has obvious pink undertones.
- Atlantic Bisque - A popular fair shade of foundation due to its balanced beige undertones.
- Sunkissed Canadian - This shade is perfect for a fair complexion with a bit of a "pink" tan! It has warm rose, rather than gold undertones. Our most popular shade!
- Pacific Tan - A neutral shade that exudes more bronze than golden tones for women with tanned complexions.
- Ivory Chinook - This is a warm neutral shade that looks very natural on a variety of light skin types. It helps tone down redness and even skin tone.
- Soft Wheat - This is a warm neutral shade that is darker than Ivory Chinook. Its warm undertones help tone down redness and even skin tone.
- Amber Honey - This foundation suits Caucasian women with very dark, golden tanned skin. Because of it's high concentration of yellow pigment, it can also be worn by certain ethnic groups.
- Flaxen Field - A cool, olive shade of foundation for light to medium skin tones. It is perfect for people who find other shades too "orange". Suitable for some Asian complexions.
- Niagara Fawn - A cool olive shade of foundation for medium to deep skin tones. For deep olive, tanned complexions and many other ethnicities.
- Cappuccino - A deep, warm olive foundation.
- Swiss Chocolate - A neutral chocolate brown that suits many deep skin tones
- Ebony - A deep brown/black shade of foundation for the darkest of skin tones.