Pure Encapsulations B12 5000 Liquid
Description & Features
- Nervous System Health: In recent studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated an enhanced ability to support neurological function. This form of vitamin B
- 12 promotes protein synthesis for maintaining healthy nerve cells and myelin.
- Methylcobalamin may also help to moderate levels of glutamate in the brain, encouraging healthy brain cell activity, as well as memory, mood, and cognitive function.
- In general, vitamin B 12 works with folate to promote DNA and red blood cell health.
- Additionally, vitamin B 12 is an important cofactor for energy metabolism and a vital component of the methionine synthase pathway, which supports healthy homocysteine metabolism and S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) production.
Recommended Dosage:1/2 - 1 dropper, as directed by a healthcare professional.
Medicinal Ingredient: (per 1 ml): Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 5 000 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, Apple juice
concentrate, Glycerin, Citric acid, Black currant juice concentrate,
Rebaudioside A, Potassium sorbate.
Caution: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.