Vitamins & Supplements Professional Vitamin Shop Vitamins & Multi Vitamins Pure Encapsulations B12 5000 Liquid
Pure Encapsulations B12 5000 Liquid
Recent research has indicated that methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, supports neurological function and nerve cell health. In studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated the potential to support healthy cognitive and nerve function as well as memory and emotional well–being. Vitamin B12 is also an important cofactor for energy production and plays a role in immune system health and healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Nervous System Health: In recent studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated an enhanced ability to support neurological function. This form of vitamin B
- 12 promotes protein synthesis for maintaining healthy nerve cells and myelin.
- Methylcobalamin may also help to moderate levels of glutamate in the brain, encouraging healthy brain cell activity, as well as memory, mood, and cognitive function.
- In general, vitamin B 12 works with folate to promote DNA and red blood cell health.
- Additionally, vitamin B 12 is an important cofactor for energy metabolism and a vital component of the methionine synthase pathway, which supports healthy homocysteine metabolism and S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) production.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamins & Multi Vitamins
Other Pure Encapsulations Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by BIRDNERD from Great product This is a good quality b12 supplement. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Date published: 2020-08-14