- Selenium protects normal cell function by supporting the body’s natural defenses and scavenging harmful free radicals
- Selenium is a natural antioxidant that delays the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids and preserves the elasticity of tissue
- Promotes healthy blood flow.
- In synergy with vitamin E, selenium promotes healthy growth and fertility, and improves the function of certain energy producing cells.
- Selenium also plays a role in the synthesis of thyroid hormones and immune function.