Minoxidil 5% 60 g
Rogaine for Women Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam
*In a 6-month placebo-controlled clinical study.
**Based on mean hair strand diameter.
Do not use if; you are less than 18 years of age, you have no family history of hair loss, your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of this carton (this product may not work for you), hair loss is sudden and/or patchy, hair loss is associated with childbirth or you have recently stopped taking birth control pills, your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, painful, you have broken skin on the scalp or a shaved scalp, you have temporary hair loss due to medication you are taking, certain medical conditions, or grooming methods, you have secondary syphilis, you are allergic to any ingredients in this product, you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you; have low or high blood pressure, heart disease, irregular heartbeat, use; anthralin (medication for psoriasis), tretinoin (medication for acne and other skin conditions),
hydralazine (medication for high blood pressure), other medicines on the scalp.
When using this product; avoid contact with eyes. if contact occurs, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water, hair colour and texture may change.
Stop use and ask a doctor if; you have, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chest pain, rapid heartbeat, scalp irritation or redness, swelling in hands or feet, faintness or dizziness; if affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose or if swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.
Other information: Read and keep package insert for full product information before use. Caution: contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C. Store at controlled temperature range of 15-30°C in upright position.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- Your scalp is red, swollen, infected, irritated, or painful
- You have temporary hair loss from certain medications, recently stopped taking birth control pills, low thyroid states, certain diseases that cause scarring of the scalp or certain nutritional problems, as well as certain grooming methods (cornrowing, tight ponytails)
- You have an allergy to minoxidil or any other ingredients
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are under 18 years of age
Stop using the product and consult your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness
- Sudden unexplained weight gain
- Swollen hands or feet
- Redness or irritation
- Once-daily hair regrowth treatment
- 5% minoxidil reactivates hair follicles
- Proven to regrow hair in 8 out of 10 women*
- Regrows thicker hair**
- #1 dermatologist recommended brand***
- Unscented foam absorbs quickly
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.