Sally knows you’re busy. So skip the salon, but get the results. With patented Vita-Care Technology for advanced wear, more shine and nourishing care. Dare to compare to your favorite salon brand.
- 5 steps in 1 bottle (base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat)
- Vita-Care Technology for advanced wear, more shine and nourishing care
- Dozens of salon-inspired shades
Similar Nail Polish & Nailcare
Other Sally Hansen Products
Deborah: more than a year ago
Love this line of nail polish. The wide brush did take a couple of applications to get used to, but like previous reviews it does makes application easy. I love that it only take two applications and dries quickly. After using this product, I will not use another nail polish line.
Nicole: more than a year ago
I too LOVE this nail polish line! The fat, wide brush is AMAZING. I also love that it has the built in base- and top-coats.
My complaints (hence why I didn't give 5 stars) are as follows:
- the colours shown in the above swatches are not the true colours- I HIGHLY recommend googling each colour so that you can see what it actually looks like on a person (within reason- everyone's computer screen alters the colour a little bit)
- the *Angel Wings* is VERY SHEER, pearlescent white. To actually use it as a stand-alone colour, you would have to apply AT LEAST 3 coats. I tend to use it as a top coat because it's so sheer.
- the *Pedal to the Metal* is NOT silver. It is a very pretty light, faintly-purplish grey.
- It is not as shiny as I would like. Every time I use it, I still apply a top-coat for the extra sheen, but that's just my preference. :)