- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia)
- Eases symptoms of low iron, including fatigue
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth
- Iron gluconate with B vitamins & vitamin C offers enhanced absorption.
- Over 98% of the iron is available for quick potential absorption.
- Easy on the digestive tract.
- Dairy, lactose, alcohol, GMO, additive & preservative free
- No sugar, thickeners or artificial sweeteners
- Used by women worldwide for over 60 years
Adults & adolescents 14+: 10ml twice daily before meals
Children 10-14yrs: 10ml once daily before a meal
Children 5-9yrs: 5ml once daily before a meal
Children 2-4yrs: 4ml once daily before a meal
Each 10 ml Elemental 10.0 mg contains:
- Iron (Ferrous gluconate)
- Vitamin B1 2.5 mg 0.25 mg (Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 4.0 mg 0.4 mg (Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)
- Vitamin B6 2.0 mg 0.2 mg (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 7.5 mcg 0.75 mcg (Cyanocobalamin)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqueous extracts of carrot, stinging nettle, spinach, couch grass, bitter fennel, kelp, hibiscus; juice concentrates of pear, black grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry and red beetroot; in a base of honey, extracts of rosehip, wheat germ and yeast, natural orange flavour, purified water and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
This product contains no alcohol, artificial colours or flavours, parabens, sorbates or other antimicrobial agents.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Kosher
Other Salus Haus Products
Michelle: a few months ago
The best Iron supplement out there. My only concern is if you don't have fine motor skills of your hands and arms, it might be challenging to dispense. You pour out the liquid iron supplement out of a huge glass jar into a small clear plastic measuring cup to dose yourself.
Jeannette: a few months ago
Great iron supplement product, recommended by my GP and seconded by my neurologist. I'm especially happy given that the 'traditional' supplements caused nasty nausea, but a couple of months on this with no problems and decreased anemia symptoms, though I don't have my bloodwork results yet.
It would be 5 stars if it came in a container that didn't result in SO much spillage. A dosing syringe is the way to go for sure!
vish: a few months ago
Would definitely recommend this. We tried a different brand earlier and my son didn't liked it at all. Based on a recommendation we tried this and it worked. My son, not only accepted it and the medical reports also showed improvement in his health. I appreciate well.ca for having this product on website and delivering it safely