- Three piece collar design with additional floatation on sides to cradle baby's head in center of collar for security and comfort
- Easy access into vest with the two shoulder adjustment buckles
- Short front for enhanced comfort while in the sitting position
- Dry-Lex Aerospacer liner for breathability, temperature control, drainage and comfor for baby
- Mesh back allows the baby to lie comfortably on a blanket or baby carrier
- Easy to reach lifting strap
- Adjustable mesh and webbing harness system for security, venting and comfort
Important: Four adjustment straps should be as snug-and-secure-as possible while maintaining comfort for your baby. Once fitted, familiarize your baby and yourself with the performance of the vest in the water.
Similar Swimming Accessories
Other Salus Marine Products
miranda: more than a year ago
I was skeptical of how well this would hold up a 4m old baby; and it works amazing! I would definitely never leave a child unattended in the water, even in this, but it's great to add extra security well in the water. The straps don't tighten enough for a 12lb baby, it's still a little large. But it will fit for a long time. Definitely worth the money.