SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1
SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D2
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well-absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Three tablets per day provide 900 mg of elemental calcium and 450 mg of elemental magnesium in a 2:1 ratio
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption
- High-potency tablets for those wanting to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Tapered tablet with a smooth, water-based coating
- Formulated to dissolve when stirred in hot water for those with slow digestion or who prefer not to swallow pills
- Shellfish free calcium citrate
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet ) Calcium (calcium citrate)...300 mg; Magnesium (magnesium oxide)...150 mg; Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)...5 mcg (200 IU)
- Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Coating: glycerin (vegetable), hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
No Information Provided
Other SISU Products
Rated 1 out of 5 by Stacey73 from I can’t swallow those! Okay so I saw reviews saying the pills were huge. But I considered the 2:1 pills big so figured that was what they would be. Similar product i assumed they would be the same. WRONG! Omg they are big. There is no way I’m even gonna attempt to swallow them. Would be nice to show the actual size of the pill on the website. Now I’ve waisted my money.
Date published: 2020-09-22