SISU L-Lysine helps to reduce the recurrence, severity, and healing time of cold sores.
- Can be taken at the first sign of a Herpes outbreak to stop it from progressing or preventively if outbreaks are frequent
- L-Arginine supports replication of the Herpes virus and should be avoided during an outbreak, along with food sources such as chocolate, peanuts, almonds, and raisins
- L-Lysine supports production of L-Carnitine which is important throughout the body including the cardiovascular system, energy production and the breakdown of fats
- L-Carnitine is vital to healthy heart and brain function (especially in older people) as well as liver health and male fertility
- Just one capsule per day of L-Lysine may aid calcium absorption and support the formation of collagen, which is important for bone and joint health
- Pure, vegan L-Lysine
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) L-Lysine (hydrochloride)...500 mg (2S) – 2,6 – Diaminohexanoic acid
- Non-medicinal: magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule: hypromellose
No Information Provided