Beauty & Skin Care Facial Skincare Face Masks Skin Essence Organics Facial In A Jar Exfoliant Skin Softening Mineral Mask
Skin Essence Organics Facial In A Jar Exfoliant Skin Softening Mineral Mask
Description & Features
Skin Essence Organics Facial In A Jar helps achieve smooth, vibrant looking skin by exfoliating dead skin cells that clog pores. Exfoliating regularly improves skin’s ability to absorb moisture and retain the rich nutrients.
- MORE PRODUCT - Because there’s no added water, you get twice as much product, just add your own water!
- CUSTOMIZABLE- The more water you mix with the powder the softer/lighter the exfoliation is, so our unique exfoliant can be customized perfectly to your specific skin preferences and needs.
- STAYS FRESH- No water means your product will stay fresh much longer and no synthetic preservatives are needed.
- After cleansing with Skin Essence facial cleanser (Fresh or Pure), mix in a small dish, approximately 1 teaspoon of powder with 1 1/2 teaspoon of water. The consistency should be slightly watery
- Take a few minutes to gently rub onto skin in small circular motions
- Leave for 3-10 minutes (optional) and rinse
- Apply the Skin Essence facial moisturizer of your choice
Ingrédients: Avoine*, Poudre de Racine de Guimauve*, Fleur de Jasmin*, Argile de Kaolin Blanche, Poudre de Feuille de Stevia*, Semoule de Mais*, Extrait de Thé vert*
No Information Provided
Similar Face Masks
Other Skin Essence Organics Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ang123 from Great Product I loved this product! it is really gentle and it really works leaving your skin feeling great and smooth. I started sing skin essence not long ago; I have seen positive changes for sure.
Date published: 2021-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raven from My absolute favorite mask! This product stores well since its a dry powder that you mix yourself. Its cheap. And for the price it leaves skin exfoliated (gently) and glowing. I have sensitive skin, prone to rosacea and dryness and this really helps being it back to life.
Date published: 2021-05-01