- Ideal for dry and/or damaged skin
- Improves the signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of age spots and fine lines
- Nourishes capillaries and skin cells
- Brightens the skin’s complexion
- Certified Organic
- Always make sure the serum is well shaken before applying, so that all the key ingredients are present in each application
- After cleansing with the Skin Essence Pure or Fresh Facial Cleanser, massage the Neroli facial moisturizer into the skin for approximately 10 to 20 seconds. This will ensure deep absorption of the ingredients.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes before applying makeup
Ingrédients: Huile de Jojoba*, Huile de Graine de Cynorrhodon*, Huile de Noix de Macadamia*, Huile de Noyau d’Abricot*, Extrait d’Orange Sucrée*, Huile de Kukui, Neroli*, Jasmin*, Onagre*, Vitamine-E*, L’Oxyde de Zinc
Similar Facial Serums
Other Skin Essence Organics Products
Meghan: a few months ago
The best moisturizer than I have ever used. I was using the Nourish moisturizer for a while, but I found that my skin needed a bit of extra help in the winter months so I switched to this one. I am 28 with dry skin and I am beginning to see signs of aging and this moisturizer is AMAZING for me! 10/10 would recommend.
Katie: about a year ago
My naturopath (who has GORGEOUS skin) recommended this product to me since it's free of any harsh chemicals. I have always been a night cream girl so it was a bit of a strange adjustment to using an oil, but now I'm hooked! It's a little greasy so I use it before going to bed and I can't see myself going back to cream/lotion anytime soon.
Julie: about a year ago
I love the smell - I find it so relaxing that I really look forward to applying it to my face and neck after cleansing at night. It hydrates my skin wonderfully. I am 59 and I wish I had found this product years ago. I also love that I can read and pronounce all the ingredients. No chemicals and additives - all natural and that is what I want my skin absorbing. I have been using the Neroli moisturizer from Skin Essence for almost a year now.
Catherine: more than a year ago
Great product for sensitive/rosacea prone skin... Non-irritant, absorbs well and quickly, won't clog pores, the serum leaves the skin well hydrated, soft, and ready for make-up. I try other brands every now and then, but always come back to this one.
I personally like the smell, and I love that it is made in my province... And wait for a sale to buy.