Skin Gym Jade Roller
Description & Features
- Stimulates collagen when passed over acupressure points, increasing skin firmness and reducing small wrinkles and expression lines
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Collagen boosting
- Reduce puffiness and wrinkles
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Tightens pores, since the crystal remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin.
- Can be refrigerated to extend the coolness
The Workout Plan:
- Step 1: Apply your favorite serum, oil, moisturizer or mask.
- Step 2: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
- Step 3: Roll the crystal facial roller starting from the center of your neck, rolling upwards and outwards. Continue this motion on each section of your face.
How To Massage:
- Eyes: Gently roll the small roller 3 times around the eye socket. Start from the upper inner edge where your nose hits your brow (there is a pressure point that is more sensitive than the rest of the area, this drains the sinuses when stimulated!) and move outwards, roll around the top and under the eye towards the tear duct, rocking it gently as you go. Then place the roller vertically into the inner corner of the eye, using gentle rocking motion. Press lightly to encourage lymph drainage in the eye zone, ease blocked sinuses and reduce puffiness.
- Forehead: From the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline, rolling slowly towards the ear. Repeat 3 to 6 times over the same area.
- Nose, Lips and Chin: Using the large roller, work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with upper lip, lower lip and the chin. At the chin follow along the lower jaw line to under the ear lobe. Then repeat with the other side.
- For Sinus Pain and Pressure: Dampen a washcloth and microwave about 10 seconds. Place over your forehead, eyes and cheekbones. Then, starting just above your eyebrows, using the smaller roller, roll from the center of your face as indicated and continue down to just below your cheekbones.
- Jawline and Neck: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
When to use: As part of your morning and evening beauty ritual.
- Salt is a powerful anti-bacterial substance and absorbs negative and unwanted energies.
- Step 1: Half-fill a bowl of dry salt/ rock salt / Himalayan salt then gently place your roller directly on top of the salt. It should be left on top for several hours or overnight.
- Step 2: Your crystals should then be wiped down with a dry or little moist towelette only on the crystal parts to remove any remaining salt. After use, the salt must be thrown away and never re-used because it will have absorbed negative and unwanted energies. Your crystal roller is now all cleansed from bacteria and from negative energy.
- If you want to deep-clean your roller- you can remove the heads and deep clean it that way as well. Try not to soak the roller in water and if you use water & gentle soap, only do it on the crystal parts.
- We also recommend lubricating the connector on both ends with vegetable oil for long term care and to provide smooth rolling.