St. Francis Herb Farm Passion Flower
Directions: (Adults) Take a single dose of 4 ml (120 drops) in a little water from 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Take an additional dose of 4 ml (120 drops) earlier in the evening if necessary.
Caution: Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia) or if other symptoms worsen or persist.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
- A beautiful climbing plant that was introduced to Europe from the Americas by the Spanish in the 16th century
- Found especially useful by Eclectic physicians of the late 19th and early 20th centuries for insomnia and restlessness
- Contains compounds that act on the central nervous system with an overall mild tranquilizing effect
- Clinically proven to provide relief for anxiety
- Eases the transition into restful sleep without next-day hangover
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.