St. Francis Herb Farm Passion Flower
Description & Features
- A beautiful climbing plant that was introduced to Europe from the Americas by the Spanish in the 16th century
- Found especially useful by Eclectic physicians of the late 19th and early 20th centuries for insomnia and restlessness
- Contains compounds that act on the central nervous system with an overall mild tranquilizing effect
- Clinically proven to provide relief for anxiety
- Eases the transition into restful sleep without next-day hangover
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml): Passion Flower top (Passiflora incarnata) 250 mg QCE (1:4)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Grain alcohol
Caution: Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia) or if other symptoms worsen or persist.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.