STOKKE Tripp Trapp Chair Storm Grey
Description & Features
The iconic Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair, made of solid European beech wood, grows with your child to provide a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It fits up to a dining table allowing your child to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
The Tripp Trapp has a non-toxic finish and an adjustable seat and footplate. It features a sleek silhouette that can be pulled right up to the dining table so your baby can enjoy mealtimes with the family.
Comfort & Design:
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of colour choices match any décor.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
Product dimensions (length x height x width): 49cm x 79cm x 46cm/19.3" x 31.1" x 18.1"
Materials: Beech Wood
Care Instructions: Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
Included: Tripp Trapp Chair
Sold Separately: Babyset, 5-Point Harness, and Extended Glider Set V2.
No Information Provided
Similar High Chairs and Boosters
Other Stokke Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christine from Excellent however... I do love this. That's coming from someone who has two children under 5 and between the two of them has gone through 4 highchairs (because there was always something I hated about one of them and had to get rid of it and would try another one, or needed a specific feature ( cause my kids legs were too thick for the leg holes or they were too tall and I couldn't get them in or out easily without having to awkwardly bend their body's etc.) This would have been handy from the start, assuming I'd have been able to get the infant attachment. If/when I have more children I intend to hopefully use this chair for them as well after purchasing that attachment. My current use: my 2 year old is very active and since he could sit up right, his legs are contantly moving or kicking. In his highchair and even when put into a booster seat he would have his legs and feet ON the table every single meal and would be in constant motion. Slouching. Or something. So I decided tk get this chair. He has not put his feet or legs on the table since. He had tried to at first a couple times but then stopped entirely. He gently rocks his knees but its calm and not affecting eating. He does have a hard time staying seated though and is easily distracted and wants to get up and leave. But he comes back to it and sits in it on his own. I worry about its long term durability. Even though it says for life, from the moving it in and out plus the amount of wiping (even with just damp water cloth) I feel it won't last more then 5 years even with sincere care applied to it. But I hope it does last beyond that
Date published: 2021-04-24