Sun Bum Signature Sunscreen is used and trusted by many lifeguard and beach rescue organizations throughout the U.S., including the Hawaiian Water Patrol, the North Shore Lifeguard Association, and the Eastern Surfing Association.
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- High Performance Premium Zinc Formula
- Water Resistant up to 80 Minutes
- Made in USA
- Fragrance Free
- Non-Migrating - Will Not run into or Sting your Eyes
- Non Greasy - Will not Make Hands Slippery
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free, PABA free, Oxybenzone Free, Oil Free, Petroleum Free
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Ingredients: Homosalate 7.00%, Octinoxate 7.50%, Octocrylene 7.50%, Titanium Dioxide 4.00%, Zinc Oxide 7.00%, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Alumina, Beeswax, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhelxyl Palmitate, Methicone, Ozokerite, Parrafin Wax, Tocopherol, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/Eiocosene Copolymer
For external use only. When using this product: keep out of eyes. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a doctor before using this product on a child under 6 months.