- A wide mouth and thick rim make for easy drinking
- Ice fits effortlessly inside
- Ergonomic grip allows for even more on-the-go ease
- Triple-walled, ThermaS'well™ technology creates a condensation-free exterior, so your hands and bag stay dry
- 355 mL (12oz.) = 6.5"H x 3"W, 0.69lb
- 473 mL (16oz.) = 8.1"H x 3.25"W, 0.8 lb
- 591 mL (20oz.) = 9.2"H x 3.25"W, 1lb
Materials: High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA-free. Triple-Walled for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Similar All Water Bottles
Other S'well Products
Helen: a few months ago
The quality of S'well bottles is as good as always since I already own two original ones. The wide mouth version is really good for having tea bags and other tea ingredients in so you don't have to struggle with the tight bottle neck. The only downside of this specific color is that the actual pattern on the bottle is not as pretty as shown on the website.
Jaclyn: a few months ago
The wide mouth version is just as impressive as the original s’well bottle. It keeps drinks hot or cold as promised, seals up tightly, and the curved shape makes it easy to hold. The only drawback is the smooth bottom - I wish that it had a grip of some kind like other insulated travel mugs.
Megan: a few months ago
The Traveller style is fantastic as it keeps things SO HOT and doesn't leak at all. Its wide mouth makes it easy to make tea in and to wash up. I bought this design for a friend after I was so pleased with my Traveller. However I am disappointed with the Calcutta Gold pattern, it does not look like the photo, the background is rather blue-ish and the gold bits look weird. I will still give it as a gift as the bottle itself is so great but don't feel confident about the design. 5/5 for the bottle 2 or 3/5 for the design.