The TENA Bathing Glove has a two-sided glove design that enables easy and hygienic cleansing of the whole body. Developed to better care for fragile skin, this cleansing glove eliminates the need for water, soap, basins, reusable washcloths, and towels. Its the more convenient and efficient routine for both residents and caregivers.
- Ergonomic grip and handling
- Pre-moistened with a gentle body wash formula
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- pH friendly
- Scent Free
- Can be used as an alternative or in addition to regular
- baths and showers
- May be warmed for a more soothing bathing experience
- For the User: Less tiring and physically demanding.
- For the Carer: Minimal preparation and clean-up time.
- For the Purchaser: Lowers caregiver workload and helps reduce laundry.
- Glove 1: Take the first glove and begin by washing the face and neck. Turn the glove over and use the other side to wash the entire left side of the upper body.
- Glove 2: Work from the upper body towards the feet. Wash the entire right side of the upper body. Turn the glove over and use the other side to wash the right leg. Always start with the thigh and work towards the direction of the feet.
- Glove 3: Work from front to back in the perineal area. Now wash the left leg. Turn the glove over and use the other side to wash the front perineal area. Always work from front to back.
- Glove 4: Work from front to back in the perineal area. Turn on his/her side and use a fourth glove to wash the back. Turn the glove over and use the other side to wash the rear perineal area.
- Glove 5: Can be used as an evening refresher.