TENA Stretch Super absorbency provides maximum bladder and/or bowel protection for nighttime or extended wear. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay-in-place fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gaping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft non-woven material provides full breath-ability while promoting skin health and comfort.Features maximum absorbency for nighttime or extended protection.
- Fully Breathable Stretch Sides
- Fully breathable to promote skin health and comfort
- Easier to select the right size, faster to apply
- Provides secure, individualized "stay in place" fit for effective leakage control and improved comfort
- Unique TENA “Surestay” Wide Hook System delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability – first time, every time
- Super Absorbent Polymer Micro-beads to help reduce odour and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- Soft Non-woven Backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- Moisture-proof Lining protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- Blue Target Absorption Zone provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion
- Curved Elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- Wetness indicator alerts the caregiver that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked
Available in sizes: Large/Extra Large Fits waist/hip sizes: 41”-64” (104-163 cm)
Other TENA Products
Marty: more than a year ago
These Tena briefs are excellent. My mother wears them all day and all night. There are no leaks and they are very comfortable. The home care staff that come into our home to provide care for my mother say they are the best. They stretch, the velcro and the absorbency make these ones the winners.
Laurie: more than a year ago
I have tried many different incontinence briefs for my sister. The best I found were Wellness briefs who only had 1 Canadian Distributor. When the Wellness were no longer available in Canada I searched again and luckily found Tena Super Briefs and Stretch Super Briefs...both are equally good.
I am grateful to have discovered the Well.ca site...the service is great and has saved me from wasting any more time trying other briefs.