TENA Stretch Ultra absorbency provides moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel protection. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay-in-place fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft non-woven material provides full breathability while promoting skin health and comfort.
Breathable Stretch Sides
- Fully breathable to promote skin health and comfort
- Easier to select the right size, faster to apply
- Provides secure, individualized "stay in place" fit for effective leakage control and improved comfort
- Unique TENA “Surestay” Wide Hook System delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability – first time, every time
- Super Absorbent Polymer Micro-beads to help reduce odour and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- Soft Nonwoven Backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- Moisture-proof Lining protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- Blue Target Absorption Zone provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- Curved Elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- Wetness indicator alerts the caregiver that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked
Available in sizes: Medium/Regular Fits waist/hip sizes: 33”-52” (84-132 cm)
Other TENA Products
George: a few months ago
My wife is in a late stage of Alzheimer's disease. I have tried many incontinent products and this is by far the best to address fecal incontinence. Single tab combined with flexible sides make it easy to fit, minimizing leakage. While it provides excellent protection, when soft fecal incontinent is combined with a large amount of urine, even this one cannot hold. Never-the-less, this is by far the best and we are sticking to it.
Genevieve: more than a year ago
My mom is a stroke patient and bed ridden. From all the briefs I have tried I found that Tena is the best. Very absorbent, comfortable and does not leak. I am extremely happy with the product and would recommend it to others. The free delivery is a bonus. Please let me know when it comes on sale so that I can stock up. Thank you Well.ca and Thank you Tena - Great product
amy: more than a year ago
I purchased this particularly product for my father who has late stage Alzheimer's disease, i am a PSW myself and this is what we use at the long term carw, i have been looking fir it in canada and finally found on well.ca, best diaper ever ! We tried everything for my father, even tenas other products, but this one is by far the best. It doesnt leak! And it stays very snuggly, great products. The customer service is also excellent, Thank you for doing a great job, hope its onsale again soon and with free shipping:)