thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ Bundle
Description & Features
Made in the USA, thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen has more awards than any other sunscreen and has been voted a favourite among Moms, kids, and your School Board alike.
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals (No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone or UV Chemical absorbers)
- Highest SPF 50+ per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including
behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours
or more as needed. This formula applies very easily, spreading too thin
is not recommended, otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the
Compare other sunscreen's "safe" ingredients to
Thinksport. The best way is to check out The Environmental Working
Group's database Skin Deep //www.EWG.org/SkinDeep
The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below (in brackets). The Thinkbaby and Thinksport sun care products have been "1" rated since 2010!
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (0), capric caprylic triglycerides(0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), pine wood resin (0), vegetable glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) (0), sunflower oil, jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin c) (0), tocopherols (vitamin e) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0), hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), glucose & glucose oxidase and lactoperoxidase (0), papaya (0)
Note: The base
formulations of Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are identical. The
creators set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible. It
just didn't make sense to make one safe for babies, and a harmful
version for adults.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Mineral Based, Non GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable, toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.