thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen is the perfect option for your baby in the sun! This sunscreen is dermatologist recommended, water resistant (up to 80 minutes) with a broad spectrum of SPF 50+.
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals (No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone or UV Chemical absorbers)
- Highest SPF 50+ per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
Application: Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. This formula applies very easily, spreading too thin is not recommended, otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), PAPAYA (0)
Mineral Based, Non GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable, toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
Josie: about a month ago
My husband and I use this everywhere except our faces. Great product: terrific ingredients; easy to apply; faint, yummy orange-cicle smell; long-lasting, and effective against burns. The only thing we noticed that our skin looks dry and ashy after remove it at the end of the day.
Shelley: a few months ago
Worked well as a sunblock, my little guy didn't get any burns. I also liked the ingredients list as I'm sure as an 8 month old, he likely got some in his mouth. Unfortunately, I found it really dried it his skin out if used more than once or twice a week, to the point he was getting rashes in his elbow and knee creases, so I'll have to try something else next time.
Christine: a few months ago
Used this sunscreen while in Greece and avoided getting burned. It is thick and did take a little work to rub in but I'm okay with that. Scent is great and it didn't feel sticky though it did leave a slight white cast. I would absolutely recommend and repurchase -- great price point for the quantity considering how much some other natural brands go for.