Home & Lifestyle Laundry Care Laundry Detergent Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent Fragrance Free
Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent Fragrance Free
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are the smartest way to clean laundry, period.
Clean, green, and simple!
Each laundry strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
Clean, green, and simple!
- Free of parabens, chlorine, phosphates and added dyes
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring, no mess
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Suitable for top load & HE laundry machines
- Vegetable glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA - (polyvinyl alcohol) biodegradable supporting matrix
- Light mineral oil: non-hazardous softener and processing aid
- Potassium sorbate: food-grade preservative
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Alkyl polyglycoside: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium coco sulfate: coconut oil based, biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Glycerides, coco mono and di, ethoxylated: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Hexylene glycol: biodegradable emulsifier
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Octyl sodium sulfate: biodegradable anionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Residual water
No Information Provided
Similar Laundry Detergent
Other Tru Earth Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jules from No mess or waste! I was really sceptical when I bought these, but I’ve use them a fair amount now, probably close to 20 loads of laundry, and my clothes are clean in both smell and appearance. even when I wash dog bedding and towels they come out smelling clean. I have a front loading washing machine, and one of those little drawers that you put normal detergent in. You make sure you put the strip in that little drawer and it works just fine. There are really clear instructions on the package so you know exactly what to use. The website is helpful if anything is unclear. I also am really pleased, because I have really sensitive skin, and these do not have a scent and do not irritate my skin.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Amanda34 from I wanted so badly to like it!! The problem with this product is that while it is an awesome idea and fits my eco-friendly values, it did not wash my clothes well at all (our workout clothes and even some of our regular clothes still smelled). It also left a white residue on the darker clothes and we had to re-wash most of them in a separate load with liquid detergent, which in the end, is not so eco-friendly. I wouldn't repurchase.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by alysha18 from Simple and effective! These strips are very easy to use, much less hassle than pouring out liquid detergent. They don't leave much of a scent on clothes but this is often the case for eco-friendly detergents. Unlike other "green" detergents I've seen that still use perfumes and dyes, I trust that this one is actually doing some good for the planet - even if I must sacrifice nice smelling laundry. I use in combination with Method dryer sheets which leave a subtle scent.
Date published: 2020-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kardor from Great laundry detergent! We love this laundry detergent. It does a great job in our front load washer and takes up no room at all on the laundry room shelf. So much easier to handle than large container of liquid and does as good a job as any of the name brands we've used in the past.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kaths56 from Works great and less waste! I love these strips, they work well, no residue and so much less waste!
Date published: 2020-06-17