Benefits & Recommended for:
- An anti-rheumatism agent, the Devil's claw must ideally be accompanied by Queen of the Meadow root, linden sapwood and black currant.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates.
- Do not use if you have diarrhea, haemorrhagic diseases or hypermenorrhoea.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience gastrointestinal adverse effects.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Adults: Take 2 to 6 capsules daily, with a meal.
Similar More Herbal Formulas
Other Adrien Gagnon Products
Bradley: about a year ago
I've been using this for over 3 months and it has helped reduce my overall arthritis pain quite a bit. I still have pain in my neck from driving but my lower back pain is almost gone most of the time. I used other products but they did nothing. It took about 2 months of 2 caps a day for me to feel the difference.