Benefits & Recommended for:
- An anti-rheumatism agent, the Devil's claw must ideally be accompanied by Queen of the Meadow root, linden sapwood and black currant.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates.
- Do not use if you have diarrhea, haemorrhagic diseases or hypermenorrhoea.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience gastrointestinal adverse effects.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Adults: Take 2 to 6 capsules daily, with a meal.