REASONS FOR TAKING THIS PRODUCT?
- Horse chestnut is used as a traditional medicine for vein health, including legs. It tones and protects the blood vessels and can be useful to treat edema related to venous problems. It also helps to reduce water retention by decreasing the permeability of vessels to avoid water migration in the legs
- Horse chestnut is also used in Herbal Medicine to help treat varicose veins
- Grape seeds help relieve symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) such as subjective swelling of the legs, sensation of heavy legs and tingling
For those suffering from symptoms of a poor blood circulation in the legs: pain, varicose veins, swelling, heavy legs, tingling, water retention
Adults: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily. Use for a minimum of 1 month to see beneficial effects.
Each capsule contains:
- Horse chestnut [Aesculus hippocastanum] (seed): 250 mg
- Extract standardized at 20% in escin
- Grape seed [Vitis vinifera L.] (seed): 150 mg
- Extract normalized at 80% oligomeric proanthocyanidins