- GO Joints Anti-Inflammatory from Adrien Gagnon is anexcellent product to figth strong pain!
- Devil’s claw has both analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions that are recognized in many traditional herbal medicine. Devil’s claw has indeed been used for a long time in traditional herbalism to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis and low back pain.
- Turmeric is a spice that has been used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine to relive arthritis pain. Curcuminoids have also shown interesting anti-inflammatory action.
- Turmeric and Devil’s Claw work in synergy for better results.
- Relieves joint pain faster than glucosamine and chondroitin.
- For people who have many joints pains (knee, hips, shoulder, elbow, hands, back and neck) or those who want to improve joint mobility and flexibility.
Each capsule contains:
Devil’s Claw [Harpagophytum procumbens](concentrated 4:1 extract equivalent to 1500 mg of crude dried rhizome) 375 mg
Turmeric [Curcuma longa](concentrated 28:1 extract equivalent to 3000 mg of crude dried rhizome) 107 mg