Adrien Gagnon Melatonin Sleep Reset
60 vegetarian capsules
This formula with hops and lemon balm is conceived to help regulate sleep for people who are jet lagged or who have an irregular work schedule.
- Helps re-set the body's sleep-wake cycle.Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g. daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance) for people travelling by plane easterly across two or more time zones.
- Helps increase the total sleep time in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag.
- Hops is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid and to relieve nervousness.
- Lemon balm is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid and to relieve digestive disturbances." "Reasons for taking this product:
- Travel in different time zones and shift work can affect the quality of sleep. The circadian rhythm is disordered. Sleep is hard to find or not as restorative as it should be. Sleep Reset can help you fall asleep quickly and have a restful sleep.
- Melatonin is known to promote sleep and reduce the effects of irregular sleep schedules.
- Lemon balm also helps you sleep, but also alleviates the digestive disorders that you often experience when you have unconventional sleep-wake cycles.
- In addition to being used to help sleep, hops relieve nervousness.
For people who are affected by jet lag when traveling by plane.
For people working on variable and altered sleep schedules (day / evening / night).
For people whose sleep-wake cycle is out of order.
Dosage: Adults: Take 1-3 capsule(s), once a day, at or before bedtime. For jet lag, take once a day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
Mélatonin : 3 mgLemon balm [Melissa officinalis] (herb) 4:1 extract equivalent to 400 mg of dried herb : 100 mg
Hops [Humulus lupulus] (strobiles) 4:1 extract equivalent to 500 mg of dried strobiles : 125 mg
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks, if symptoms persist continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), or if symptoms worsen.
- For occasional short-term use in case of jet lag.
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking one of the following medications: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, immunosuppressive medications, blood pressure medications, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids; or if you have one of the following conditions: asthma, depression and/or related diseases, diabetes or hypoglycaemia, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, immune system disease, migraine, hormonal, coagulation or seizure disorders.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Discontinue use if mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) or allergic reactions occur.
No Information Provided
Similar Sleeping Aids & Anti-Snoring
Other Adrien Gagnon Products
No reviews so far