Benefits & Recommended for:
- Dental health, for bleeding gums, weakened tooth enamel
- Tobacco smokers, to help fight free radicals
- Poor resistance to infections
- Weakening of the immune system
- Prevention of premature aging
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Allergic reactions to rose hips and acerola have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Children 4 to 8 years old: Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 9 to 13 years old: Chew 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily, as needed.
Teenagers 14 to 18 years old: Chew 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily, as needed.
Adults 19 and older: Chew 1 tablet 1 to 4 times daily, as needed.