- Calendula flowers are grown in small gardens in Sackville, New Brunswick
- Calendula petals are infused into the olive oil prior to soap making creating a 'calendula tea' which transfers the skin soothing properties of the calendula flower to the soap oil. They are then strained out, the soap is made, and the calendula petals are added back in to provide colour and texture to the soap.
- Perfect for sensitive skin.
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Scent Free
Anointment Handcrafted Soaps:
- Contain 50% olive oil, making them mild and gentle
- Contain coconut and sustainable palm oil for a hard, high-quality, long lasting bar
- Contain unsaponified certified organic and certified fair trade Shea butter for extra moisturizing and skin nourishment
- Hand made in small batches
- Cured for a minimum of 21 days to ensure they are mild and gentle
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii