Citicoline plays a crucial role in the Kennedy pathway, by which the body synthesizes phosphatidylcholine (PC) and, ultimately, other phospholipids, such as phosphatidylserine (PS). Citicoline supports the maintenance of good health.
- Enhances memory in the elderly
- Promotes phospholipid balance in the brain and enhances neurotransmitter production
- Clinically studied in various cognitive disorders and cerebral injuries
- Provides a source of choline along with added choline for enhanced acetylcholine production
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving
- Citicoline* 250 mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 14 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproducts.