Grown for over 3000 years in China, Mandarin provides a fruity citrus oil possessing a neroli-like floral nuance. Mandarin calms the spirit and balances emotions. Carry a bottle and inhale for emotional rescue.
Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Ingredients: Citrus reticulata (mandarin) oil
- Color: Orange-brown, yellowish brown or olive-brown
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Intensely sweet, aldehydic, sometimes 'fishy' citrus
- Middle Note: Sweet, floral, (neroli like) citrus
- Dry Note: Lingering floral-citrus sweetness
- Aromatherapy Actions: Uplifting, refreshing, cheering
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid use in sun.